Limited Edition Peerless 95th Anniversary Gold Handcuffs! Model 700L only 400 were made in 2009!


Many thanks to the Doncaster Restraint Museum DRM for helping me acquire these. These are the, now, hard to find Peerless 95th Anniversary golden handcuffs. They were made to commemorate their pride in having made great quality handcuffs from 1914 to 2009 at that point. Well done Peerless!

I wore white nitrile gloves for this video because I did not want to get finger smears on them on the video lol!

These handcuffs are not a genuine gold plate, but they are a nicely golden coloured type of nickel finish. I have been informed that the golden finish on these 95th anniversary cuffs is more hard wearing and long lasting compared to a 24 carat gold plated handcuff.

I have serial number 111 of 400 which is a cool number, I think! These all sold out years and years ago, since they were only manufactured in 2009 and only 400 pairs were made. So the only way to get a pair is to find a collector somewhere who is willing to part with them.

It is a typical Peerless model 700 handcuff (700L), with all the same design and features, just with the lovely shiny gold colour to them. I have not done an on-person demo of them because it was too difficult to try and get the gold to come out right on the video when I tried. But in person to the naked eye they look really nice indeed!

Enjoy, like and subscribe! 😁👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment